CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Process...The clue here is to be found in the people Smyth...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Process...

The clue here is to be found in the people Smyth managed to entice out of retirement.

They are all the best, from one of the greatest success stories of their time (Occidental)...as such, they have nothing left to prove.

In fact, they risk undoing all the good work of years of reputation building if they end up being associated with a failure.

So why little old CVI?

In my view, CVI has access to an area of the world these guys have been interested in for some time...as most other majors have been...but due to civil war and previous low oil prices, were unable to gain access to.
    Of course, this is different now.

To pull them out of retirment now...in effect with nothing more than an options package directly related to the value of the company...speaks volumes for their views on CVI here.

In my view, this is a pretty basic assumption that most should be able to make...if they understood the nature and calibre of the people that is.

I guess some haven't done their homework?

Anyway, the players will do what the players will do and meanwhile Smyth and the team will do what they do.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.