BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Well Seamfiend,That was some reply.Thanks mate, every word was...

1. 281 Posts.
    Well Seamfiend,

That was some reply.
    Thanks mate, every word was relevant!
    This whole thread benefits from that sort of insight.

I have been watching both CSG & UCG sectors.
    We bought into BOW straight after selling out of SHG after watching them bounce around with VPE & DJ, but as soon as I saw the new tenements we acted fairly quickly as we both have an understanding of what is up at the Comet block.
    I got the big tip (pub)for COI but I would not buy into that for the obvious reasons.
    We have done very well from BOW so far & will be looking keenly to book a profit & buy back in a little later. reckon about 6-10weeks.
    We are not traders & have mixed thoughts about timing, with the result of being too late with a lot of timing issues.
    We bought into CXY interestingly enough as I was taken by the concept that this process can provide power in a seemingly environmentally friendly way in comparison to coal fired.
    They have not done that well yet, but it is only very early days & I do expect brilliant results from them.

We also bought into BUL at the same time. Not so good yet but they have large tenements & cover a lot of territory so I do expect good things from them over time.

I think you are right in that the wind has moderated somewhat, but a few reserve upgrades from some of the juniors will have the sector talking again.

BOW should have their independent verification report from MHA very shortly & core hole drilling underway this quarter.
    Me thinks RP will be right on top of this to get our first 3p asap, sometime 3rd quarter I would think.
    This is a very exciting company & they are going places very quickly, so trying to trade them on a long term basis would be a big mistake for us, so maybe once or twice only.
    I am concerned that as soon as we sell, the announcements will flow & up she goes again.
    How often do you get to Brissie?
    Do you work in the industry or just very keen on it?
    Seems like you have your head around it anyway.
    good luck
    Salty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.