NVX 2.50% 71.8¢ novonix limited

Tree Shake by screen jockeys - Best Ever!, page-5

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Agree, I managed to pick up another 5000@ $7.91.
    This is the classic "tree-shake". It is actually a good sign that some major entity wants your shares cheaply. This entity(ies) know that the SP has significant future upside. The tree-shake is orchestrated to some degree and some pathetic souls join in because that is just their nature.
    These are the signs:
    1. A company, NVX in this instance, is going gang-busters mainly on potential rather than current sales. The potential is enormous
    2. A publication comes out (AFR) which states that the company's MC is grossly overvalued along-side various detrimental "news" snippets. In this sector, these often include opinions or statements from Elon Musk
    3. Down-rampers (DRs) who have never bothered to post on HC NVX threads come out of the woodwork and they generally have absolutely no positive information to post and spruke a lot of BS without relevant facts indicating that they haven't studied the fundamentals carefully, in order to engender fear and panic in new investors. I suspect that at least some of these DRs are orchestrated. They disappear as soon as the SP recovers.
    4. The new-comers panic and sell their shares at ridiculously low prices. The volume of shares exchanged is extra-ordinary.
    5. The top 20 shareholders hold a significant proportion of the total shares, 75% - including Phillips 66, in this case, and are mainly made up of institutions and directors who will not fall for this ploy. The raiders are aiming to take the shares of the nervous retail holders who hold the minority of shares.
    6. Over the following 2-3 weeks the SP recovers to what is was before the tree-shake. Same thing happened in early October.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.8¢
Change
0.018(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $350.4K 495.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12114 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 48955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.