SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

tree shake dance in the sun is sundance, page-2

1. 773 Posts.

Hi,

The good thing about owning a share is that we have absolute discretion whether to sell it or hold tight.

I remember during the Tech boom and there was this company called secure network solution, my friend bought one for 30 cents and it languished below that for almost one year. when it went up to 34 cents he sold all of it (50,000 shares), then the tech boom started and it rocketed to $19.90 before crashing down again. He was so annoyed with himself for not having held the shares.

But again, shares can go up and down mostly based on investment climate condition. The best investment is something that you can just "put in the drawer and forget" and that means that it wont be "grocery money" or else your wife can end up nagging about it. As long as we are aware of the global events, then we can assess our risks accordingly.

In the end somebody wins.... and betting on a good horse with a good jockey helps too.

I totally feel for the SDL holders and will definetely would love to see this company grow!

superox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.