LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

tree shakin, page-10

1. 814 Posts.
    let sleeping dogs lie...... Arthur you said:
    "And no I am not enjoying your pain ,just trying to help to pass on some of my hard earned ,
    not give it""

Are you sayinging that you are trying to help by passing on your "hard earned pain".

If that's the effect of daytrading methods on one's health maybe it would be better to adopt Watso's method by selecting shares in companies that have M as the last letter of their stock code.

Just kidding.

I will try and understand what all your lines and angles mean. I guess for daytraders in and out very quickly your theories are worth considering, but as one in for the long haul, I prefer to base my choices on the future viability of the product.
    Certainly on the basis of what we have been told, and assuming Rodd has levelled with us, LUM in time will shine brightly.

Don't worry Watso, even if LUM is regarded as a dog stock according to some daytraders.

Sometimes it's a matter of being patient and letting sleeping dogs lie for a while.
    Not much point poking them with sticks all the time.

If they are healthy, they will eventually wake up full of renewed energy and run all over the place.

In the mean time, patience, patience, patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.