HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

ebb and flows of the market I'm afraid, had a good run up. Not...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    ebb and flows of the market I'm afraid, had a good run up. Not sure if management can change price action and reaction. In my view they did a good job getting it to where it is. That last pump by the rush was a bit of a giveaway in my view, price really struggled to get higher since sept which price was around 60 to 70c mark. So not surpised cap raising turned out to be what is was.

There's some support around mid 50's. Weekly cycle is headed down and last weekly cycle price went from 95c to 37.5c.

Don't know where price will head on this one, could be a quick sharp sell-off on a V-bottom but the look of the daily and weekly charts which have turned sharply down suggests we may have at least another wave down after this. Volatility is expanding. Looking for an initial bounce of mid 50's and a matter of seeing what happens after that.

So averaging in at cycle lows probaly would be a good idea. I'd be keeping my eye on the cycle low on the weekly chart. Your competing against the bots and instos here as they are now in between distribution and accumulation, evidenced by changes in market depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.949K 1.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 16453773 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4134766 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.