PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Fitza I like below from first article:Salt domes, irrespective...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    Fitza I like below from first article:

Salt domes, irrespective of their past production or lack of it, still remain as major sources of the oil reserves yet to be discovered and produced. It is anticipated that every salt dome will eventually produce oil if properly tested, and those which have already produced will again yield additional reserves from down-structure, away from the old production — just like Spindletop, which will continue to produce new oil as long as wildcatters have the courage and incentive to drill deeper and farther away from the center of the dome. And this can be said for all of the other domes. Most salt domes are still the most important geologic features in the coastal plains and they will surely be explored deeper and deeper, each additional foot probing into a vast unknown, eventually through the entire group of sediments, 30,000 feet or more, to the mother salt bed. How many millions of barrels of oil or trillions of cubic feet of gas are hidden in the lower depths is a question that can be answered only by the drill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.