PV1 6.25% 3.0¢ provaris energy ltd

trembling volcano, page-5

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Well put. 350 bopd is good in any language.....especially when is is sold at a bit under Brent crude prices.

The 'trick' in this dysfunctional market, and imo, is to stay focussed on the fundamental facts.

The rest is just HC 'noise' from whoever, for whatever purpose. When you are dealing with HFT computer systems, what appears a relatively short time to us, is an eternity of time - and transactions completed.
    A few minutes ago on ABC TV 24 hours, they were discussing the fake tweet that sent the DJIA plunging by 136 billion dollars. A computer crime expert was saying that in the time it took to realise it was a fake, those on the 'right side of the trades' (his words) would have made a financial killing.

Obviously not the same scale of 'dirty deeds' going on in TTE but when someone is allowed - for whatever reason - to place one share on the system (some broker thumbing his or her nose at the stupidity of the rules that allow them to do this knowing ASIC cannot do anything about it?), then there are definitely manipulation tricks being applied to TTE.

The brokers know that TTE is finding the oil but at this stage and again, for whatever reason, they do not care. I am guessing there are enough shares on offer and enough people selling (for whatever reason) for the brokers to make good money on the manipulated share price.
    You won't beat them at their own game, so why try? Retail investors cannot manipulate the market for starters, as we work under different rules to the brokers.

TTE is a LONG term investment. Hang in for the long term rewards, just as the Frank Giustra interview suggests.
    He said a good investment in the small caps needed certain factors working for it - and as far as I am concerned, TTE has those factors working for it.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $45.65K 1.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 242683 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 34550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.