IPP 0.00% $3.98 iproperty group limited

And the story continues: Another key player joins the ranks of...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    And the story continues: Another key player joins the ranks of IPGA

Was going through some Real Estate Portals last night and came across this page for some interesting reading
    http://www1.propertyportalwatch.com/2009/07/rea-group-loses-another-top-manager/

What i found interesting was not so much the feature story about our current CEO Shaun De Gregorio departing REA but the reply comments written by subscribers to Property Portal Watch

The other interesting point to make is that this portal belongs to part of the CAV Group which was formed and still directed by former REA CEO Simon Baker who was recently appointed Chairman of IPGA

Imho IPGA'a accumulation of the very best execs in their respective fields are all part of a strategic plan to surpass the success of their competition

DYOR. It would be unfair to accuse me of ramping this stock giving consideration that there's only 4-5 other posters on here that are probably already more researched than myself.

Respect to Caliente & copycat, hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your IPP forum ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.