ARV 5.88% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

Trenching at purdy rewards, page-2

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Random J/V thoughts. I wonder if ARV will bother doing up the old Radio Hill mill.

Trenching will possibly be the first exploration Novo do at Purdys. If they just dig and
    leave the rubble alongside the trench or stack it in a heap, that wont monetise the gold
    in the trenched material and the bills will keep piling up.
    No point transporting 24 tonne of spoil a hundred klms to get processed if a Steinart
    sorting machine can have the gold sorted in 10 minutes and the rest into a waste heap.
    When I heard QH talk about how the Steinart Assay machine handled the 650 kg sample
    in 12 seconds into gold and waste I figured one would come in very handy on site,
    between Purdys and Comet.
    The purpose of the trenching is to enable specific below ground trench sampling that will
    be acceptable to the ASX and allow the geos to read the structures.

It might be that certain parts of the Radio Hill plant will be usefull to restore but leave
    others alone, like if we are going to only produce Gold and Cobalt, does that involve
    rewiring the whole plant. Could we get away with rewiring half the plant?

The options seem to be.....
    1) Spend the 4.5 on the Radio Hill mine but is that lipstick on a pig or fair value?
    2) Build a new plant to be ready in a few years and cost how much? Then when
    the area is depleted you need to move 50 klm away. The mill cant be transported
    (but a Steinart can).
    3) Send the spoil thru to another mill like where the Copper from Whundo is going to
    Blackrocks mill.
    4) There must be large portable mills capable of processing the spoil before true mining
    takes place that are portable but QH was so impressed with the efficiency of the
    Steinart.

I reckon less than a months exploration should be enough to decide how big this initial
    play is going to be and decide from there the course of action on recovery.

Will we see a trade Halt to announce?
    Announce first on ASX or TSX or after ASX closes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $18.66K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1224937 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 246997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 696185
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.