ARV 0.00% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

Trenching at purdy rewards, page-27

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well ARV will have to leave that up to QH ? and EM the ARV geologist and ex Fox resources geologist with in depth knowledge of the work done on ex Fox tennements and the Radio hill modernisation that Fox did before the nickle price collapsed after one 30T concentrate run and put in care and maintenance and DL the mining and mechanical ? engineer but the Steiner machine(s) would also compliment the sorting of nugget gold trapped in rock which it can pick out from 2mm upwards but most of the gold is trapped in hard rock which will eventually have to go through a crusher.
    Not all the gold is above 2mm and will eventually have to be processed but could be stored for processing later.
    QH ? was saying it will be difficult to do a jorc compliance ? because of the nugget effect and was talking about using a 350mm borer which is more expensive than narrower diameter to scoop up the gold nuggets and dust and a jorc standard entails processing those 350mm drill holes for all gold and cash generating byproducts hopefully which is where ARV is blessed with owning a processing mill nearby that could either process 350mm x 3.142 drill cores or split in half or trenches by the cubic meter with pay as you prospect from the pay dirt only really it's hard knackers rock the local prospectors had to smash with a sledge hammer.
    EM quoted the mill was capable of multi processing and I believe already has crushers ? which use a lot of energy.
    ARV with A$12M cash ? and 4M NVO shares as collateral courtesy of DL ability to get smart investers onboard ARV don't need a jorc compliance if they arnt going to be borrowing any money at 10% ? or writing out anymore shares assuming they find economic gold and cash generating byproducts especially wanted cobalt from reliable safe juristictions.
    Novo is well cashed up aswell and if the mill was running wouldn't need no lab expenses.
    The gold in sandstone is further east.
    Sentiment - I own a fair few Fox shares that are worth nothing until the ARV share price hits 50 cents and I am confident plus except for the directors performance shares divy !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 711611 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 195535 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.