HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Trend change

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    Some significant changes in sentiment today I think.

First.
    We are now back into the upper half of box 4. A very strong looking move up through the center line.
    The $0.205 level which had been resistance for the last two weeks will now be the support for next week.
    Second.
    Fridays volume was twice the average 15 day volume.

Third.
    The high for the day reached the upper resistance of the current down trend. (Show as the dotted red line.)
    Fourth.
    The sp crossed & closed above the 15 day moving average of the High for the first time since 23 Jan this year.

Because we so far have had no news with the spike we may see a pull back on Monday, but I will not be at all surprised to see the sp pushed up to around the $0.23 level early next week.
    I have cleaned up my chart a bit & drawn in a tentative up trend channel in anticipation of a continuation next week.
    We already have a higher low in so if we hit the $0.23 level then I would consider that as breaking the down trend and a tentative start of a new trading pattern and trend.

I will be interested to see if this week saw end of the downtrend or I have jumped the gun.

If we get a decent announcement then we can all sit back and enjoy the ride. Good luck all. PSY 17 April.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.