VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

trend continuation?

1. 173 Posts.
    Hi All

Next week, probably Wednesday, I will post a new chart and we'll see how the trend development is taking place. I wont post one today as nothing has really happened.

But I think today is interesting and we should see a possible retest of 16c by mid to late next week.

That being said, and with the last few quiet days stuck at 12.5/13's, this is all part of healthy trend development which is what I stated a few times earlier. Price simply finds a place to camp until all the campers (buyers and sellers) have had they're fill, then price moves to the next spot and thew whole process starts all over again.

The only thing that evolves in the above process, is a pattern.

Patience is what pays us in the end. The trend is up, and to be short this stock in its current state would be pure suicide as far as the chart is concerned.

Actually, what one wise trend follower said was this:

"If you want to see which way a stock is trending Larry, then place the chart on the wall. Walk to the other side of the room and LOOK AT IT. Just look at it. What is it telling you?".

No indicators, no MACD's, no stochastics, just price action. A pictures says a thousand words.

And VPG at the moment is a love letter.

Babylon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.