GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

trend is ok

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Congratulations to investors that have made a good profit in recent days. The price action today was not alltogether unexpexted given the 40% gain yesterday.
    The sector as a whole has been gaining lately and I expect there is a lot more to come generally. As it is GRK has gone up 20%+ in the last week as have many of the others , GDY, PTR TEY etcetera. The fundamental argument still applies that GRK is cheap as compared to others in the sector and yesterday's gain was a portent to what I think will happen when the company gets market parity with competitors. It is a matter of time. Right now we are in a quickening as investors scramble to take a position and weigh their entry price decisions at the same time as evaluating likely price movements by the traders and the short term gyrations that accompany their craft.
    Tricky at the best of times but the trend is up anyway.
    Personally I am long and staying that way. The best money I have made was done by thinking and watching slowly and then acting and then doing nothing, ie make up my mind that value is there and then taking a position and see what happens.
    16 is the new 11.
    I am not sure about banking on BHP being the white knight to take us all to heaven, but it sure is an interesting take on the state of play.
    Like always, I will wait for the company to tell me where we are at.
    On that point Adrian Larking MD has 10m of the fully paids which I like. It is good to see a director with a bit of skin on the plate.
    One interesting point is that the total market caps of the listed pure geothermal companies is about $300M.
    We are on the fringe of the fringe but to my mind I am happy to go the flow as I believe this sector represents a very big chance over the next few years to be a good clean renewable source of electricity. I have been on the fringe before and got it right. Years ago I threw $ into a v small company hoping to develop a new gold/copper project in a country with no mining history which had no mining law on an asset using new technology and the tenement was full of unexploded bombs. had a few near death experiences on the way ( not from the bombs but from the running out of cash variety) but it worked out eventually. GRK is no OXR but I feel I am going down a path I resemble. The point is that taking a punt on a new sector can be a bit of a blind stab in the dark. If you get it right, it can change your life.
    Cheers
    omg
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.