BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

A quick rundown:South Galilee Coal Project JV: BND retains 50%...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    A quick rundown:

South Galilee Coal Project JV:

BND retains 50% interest. Pre Feasibility studies have identified that the resources have the potential to support an open-cut and underground mine more than 30 years life with an average production of over 13-15 Mtpa. Maiden total reserve for open-cut is 274Mt, comprising 132.3 Mt Proven Reserve and 141.7 Mt Probable Reserve.

Springsure Creek Project:

The Springsure Creek mine is proposed as a
    totally underground longwall and conventional mining extraction process. BND aimed first production by mid-2014. This will need to be puched back to 2015, given the export terminal delay. The project contained 543.7 Mt of JORC resource and a JORC marketable reserve of 103.4Mt.

Dingo West Project: The project is located on the Blackwater rail line, 150km west of Rockhampton in the southern Bowen Basin. The project is expected
    to produce 1Mtpa of low volatile PCI coal for the export market. An Inferred Resource of 91.1Mt has been estimated for the project.

Arcturus Project: The project is located immediately south of the Springsure Creek Project in the southern Bowen Basin and targets export thermal coal from the Bandanna Formation at open cut depths. Total JORC resources comprise 206.3 Mt, and 44.3 Mt of Marketable Probable Reserves have been delineated.

Arcadia Project: The project is located 4km south of the town of Rolleston in the southern Bowen Basin. JORC compliant Resource is 273 Mt on an Inferred basis. Target coals are the Aries seams, particularly the A2 Seam for underground extraction from depths below approximately 210 m.

Other Tenements:

Wanella EPC 1197, Gemini EPC 1131, Fernlee North EPC 1185, Fernlee EPC 1103, Denison EPC 1140, Carnarvon EPC 1189 & Carnarvon South EPC 1195 are located in the Bowen Basin. BND also holds 100% interests in five oil shale tenements; EPM 16553 (Mt Bison), EPM16666 (Toolabuc), EPM 16668 (North Proserpine), EPM 16667 (South Duaringa) and EPM 17567 (Plevna).

They have about $85 mil in cash, and 14% equity in WICET worth about $40 mil. Note the Wiggins completion bumped out to Mar 2015. Current mkt cap of 137 mil.

feel free to correct me if iv'e omitted or incorrectly stated anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.