AGH 5.56% 1.7¢ althea group holdings limited

Read the recent quarterly report note these 3 words “strict cost...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Read the recent quarterly report note these 3 words “strict cost control” also consider that BBC in July 2022 has launched its foray into the Canadian Cannabis beverage market. I’m unaware of the number of outlets taking TeaPot (beverage) on, however given it is a new launch they will not be sending 2 cans they will be sending pallets into warehouse distribution centres meaning additional new revenue for services into Peak accounts this quarter. Also important to note it is summer in Canada, the Price Per can has dropped to around $6 CAD and we are not sure how the number of return customers for this product will impact ongoing demand.

Also important to note being considered in the next 3 months are changes in Canadian laws to allow a greater unit purchase by an individual (currently about 5 cans per person can be possessed at any one time or approximately 2.1 litres), could be massive for the industry.

Many on here and other places have been critical of management for over a year in relation to the companies spending, acknowledgment of spending by management is to be applauded. The demographic reach of Cannabis beverages is seen clearly in companies marketing their products in California it’s being sold as a drink for all ages, the opportunities may be limitless and proposed laws are beginning to address the needs of both consumers and producers

IMO DYOR…. here is my prediction, which many will recognise is very different to my earlier call of between .03 - .07 before it hit that range.

If AGH is cashflow positive this quarter or close to it, it will not need borrow or initiate CR’s it has enough cash for at least another 4-5 quarters. (Security)

Peak is driving growth the benchmarks and rewards offered to Peak Ownership group prior to acquisition are now in sight. (Momentum)

(Important to consider, currently investors are sceptical of this sector and often jump ship as soon as they see red on the boards, this sector will regain popularity much sooner rather than later)

This stock ought be trading at THIS TIME between .12 - .14c given what we know is happening with Peak and costs at HQ.
    I suspect this stock will creep up nearing middle to late September 2022 closer to a range of .16 - .18c and if all goes to plan post Q1 release +.30c

DYOR…at these prices I’m changing my sentiment to BUY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.