CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

trend worries, page-4

1. 15,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Great another CXY pretender claiming to actually own CGV shares and whats even more incredible he is pretending to know what he is talking about! LOL

CGV has barely been listed for 6 months. Sometimes I wonder what people expect?? Some peoples knowledge of the market and how things operate are clearly a miss.

Do people really expect CGV's share price to be trading in a similiar method to BHP or even a company that has been listed for two years?? Any decent investor would know this is not a stock to trade on a day to day basis and a stock you dont buy by following a trend or chart. That would clearly be misleading as any 'intelligent investor' would know!

CGV has 80m shares quoted to trade, most held by long term and major holders who know whats happening with the company and are comfortable to hold. Silly games in marking down the sp to create a false market only mislead the blind. For others its a chance to buy stock at a steal. CXY has nearly a billion shares on issue a heck of a lot of shares which means funds and the like will move around the sp and operate more freely unlike a stock like CGV with little stock to operate with on a daily basis.

I wont waste my time and energy in handing out my research and knowledge on CGV to so-called investors who think they know the 'facts'! Lol

Please no more CXY posters on the CGV thread if all you are going to do is post 'factless' uneducated posts.

Know how different stocks operate at different times before posting imo.

Cheers

Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.