CGV 0.00% 2.7¢ clean global energy limited

trend worries, page-5

1. 1,849 Posts.
    christophe, you seem to have got out of the wrong side of your bed today. Not only did I source my research, it wasn't difficult the chart is avaiolable to all who simply hoer their cursor over "Chart". I also made a particular point about a trend, i.e. a general direction rather than the idiosyncracies of daily share price movements.

I see no reason for your pretend hostility. I own CGV shares, not many I admit, but a few. Enough that its failure won't hurt a bit, enough that I see company reports etc, and have a base for growth if it is worthy of such action.

As someone who has been around CXY for a very long time, to label me a "pretender" is at best "inaccurate", if not plain incompetence on your part. I make no comment about CGV's "quality" rather that in comparison to others who lead in this field CGV hasn't seen the level of action that other "more involved" UCG companies have experienced.

I see no particular value in CGV at the moment. JV's are all well and good but so many of them fail, yes, even CXY's.

Now you go have a look at the chart on this site, and you tell me what you see as a trend. Almost straight I'd say. DOWN!

My sentiment says it all. No bias one way or the other. Your posting highlights a potentially mis-guided over optimism. Hope you don't lose out too much if it fails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.