NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

trend

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    A lot of ppl including myself have been lamenting the NWE share price, the market is powering along yet Nwe's share price is not following the general trend, that statement isi not entirely true

. Nwe is following the trend, the big money is coming out of the relative saftey of the bond market and is going in to the share market, but in to the saftey off staples and banks (defensive stocks) even money that has been in the penny dreadfuls has gone in the same direction hence the current share price at nwe.

Tthere has been a significant divergence between the penny dreadfuls and the defensive stocks,this now signals a trend which has been going for a while and may have a little to go yet, but as we know won't continue for ever, for money to return to the more risk aversed stocks the market must have the confidence of a turnaround in economic condititions if the economic conditions do not improve we will see more of the same with speculative money and the billions on the sidelines staying where they are.

Don!t be alarmed that I have referred to Nwe as a penny dreadful most companies start of as dreadfuls, those with a plan, good management a vision as well as product soon shake that tag and power on, I believe Nwe posses all of those attributes and with some positive announcements re comercialization and flow rates could easily buck the present market trend.

The big question for the broader market is are we seeing the start of changing economic conditions?is confidence about to return? or do we remain in the doldrums with no advancement for humanity on the horizon..

My guess is we still have some time to run before we can break the negative cycle. Although there are positive signs coming to the fore in cribs and drabs.

Lets all hope the Nwe results are positive and close at hand so Nwe can start to break the trend

Regards views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.