RDM 3.03% 16.0¢ red metal limited

Hi MandB As I’ve maintained for some time Rob won’t give away...

1. 2,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Hi MandB

As I’ve maintained for some time Rob won’t give away Maronan to opportunistic vultures and a capital raising as he had previously mooted to do it justice ourselves, by drill out significantly growing the resource, is another way to give the bird to those that would and have tried to steal it, if they only could.

Meantime Leichhardt results and work around it may yet come good and Lawn Hill has the “game changer” tag as it’s pseudonym.

My holdings are the highest ever, despite sp ups or downs you can’t make a heap without balls.

Rob and Co are conservative pragmatic sensible and scientific in approach with a big resource in the kitty so ..
    I’m looking forward to next steps in advancing Red Metals vast multi regional plays, as all have high end, very attractive pedigrees.

Anyone hearing from TC lately... where did he hang his shingle?.
    Maybe he’s been lining up a few sophisticated investors to snap up a wee wedge of this tightly held prize catch?...
    Pre quarterly a corporate deal for Maranon or will we do it ourselves, what say you fellows?.
    Regards Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $27.85K 172.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7041 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 32355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.