XJO 0.13% 8,212.7 s&p/asx 200

trending tuesday, page-4

1. 17,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    AAAAARGH, When I saw the US futures were up over 100 points all day yesterday I prepared this chart. I nearly posted it 3 times with the following comment : "The yellow line has recently provided resistance and support on quite a few days. On some days the DOW has given the other side of the line a good test but has ended up pulling back. The futures are currently (err yesterday) up over 100. The DOW may open at the yellow line and this may end up being the high for the day. Looking at the weakness in our own banks this may be the point where my rising wedge begins to break down....."

I WAS gunna post that and if I did then youse would have all woken up this morning and looked at the DOW and thought to yourselves "Gee that 9 lives.....he's such a legend".....but I didn't post it so now you will think I am just like my grandmother was (bless her departed soul). She would lie in bed with the papers on Sunday morning and pick all Saturdays race winners....."Tsk" she would say "I was gonna have a bet on that horse and it ended up winning."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.