CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

trendline, page-10

1. 824 Posts.
    I agree. The germans are well advanced with the production of methane from animal waste. They plan to feed the methane into fuel cells like those made by CFU. Just imagine a world where households with septic tanks and fuel cells operate off the grid! It has to be a real option in areas where access to the grid cost bucket loads. Including remote rural communities in developing economies. IT could transform the man with the honey truck into the real power broker. lol And there are plenty of places in the developed world that arent sewered.

Abatoirs and food processing plants that produce methane wastes could also start to produce energy with a fuel cell!

Converting this methane with a high CO2 value to a lower CO2 emission outcome could be financially rewarding in a trading regime.

Call me an over optimistic SOB but I can see the reworked solar grants being expanded to CFU's units. Until the changes punters were getting 8 grand for a 1 Kw solar installation. Now it is 4 grand, I think!

Bluegen will deliver 2 kw and the unit will only cost 8 grand all up. Of course, fuel cells need gas supply and they are not carbon neutral like solar, but there must be some advantage in a continuous 2 kw electricity load delivered at high efficiency.

I would lay london-to-a-brick that CFU is working on Govt for similar treatment. If they aren't, they need to get moving! CFU units will employ electricians and plumbers. Every school should have been required to install one of these units as part of the education/greenhouse revolution!

Call me passionate!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.