ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

That's my attitude too Grubarura - from time to time some timid...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That's my attitude too Grubarura - from time to time some timid soul dares to put their head up here and has the temerity ask "do you think it could get to 6 cents?" or they get excited if it goes up 2 pips - it's almost as if we have been programmed not to have any ambition or dreams anymore, taught not to take risks, and they are ashamed to be seen to be hoping for something special (I'm thinking about Terry Gilliam's "Brazil" and "1984" as I write this - gee those guys were smart: they knew human nature and where we were headed).
    In olden days this was really the only way of accumulating substantial wealth but usually involved a lot of looting, pillaging. killing and razing of villages, but with a high risk of being killed oneself, which may explain why it fell out of favour as a wealth accumulation strategy.
    However the core element of the looting/pillaging investment strategy remains the same: if you want to make a lot of money (not just enough to be "comfortable" but enough to make other people hate you without even knowing you) you have to have a pair of balls (note for our ICG sisters: real balls are not necessary, metaphorical balls will do fine). Old Bill had Brutus say it the best in Julius Caesar:

"We, at the height, are ready to decline.
    There is a tide in the affairs of men,
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.

On such a full sea are we now afloat;
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures."

Up to each of us of course whether we choose to take this tide, or play it safe and stay in the shallows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $34.25K 8.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 619050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.