ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Passionate and poetic plea Koko. Well done to you and others for...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Passionate and poetic plea Koko. Well done to you and others for getting us prepared and flying the LT flag.

Personally this is unknown territory for me (I'm normally loosing trades, so very appreciative to be here and not selling out early).

IMO (which could be total BS) in order to not sell out cheaply and realise the full potential of our company we need to play as a team and have > 50% of SH register (herding cats I hear you say?). This target could be difficult if, as Lock says, people sell out early and we lose big SHs only to have them buy back in later at a higher price with less shares (therefore making our 50% target register more difficult):
    As the price increases and as the smaller punters take profit it will then be harder for anyone to buy large numbers simple because of the cost to outlay.

Having said that, we're all adults with unique circumstances who are free to choose. That's what makes us human... so let the debate continue. Worst case, we set up Lats idea of mates rates and sell shares within our group to make sure we keep the numbers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $34.25K 8.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 619050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.