AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Parsifal. Although I am in total agreement with your comments...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi Parsifal. Although I am in total agreement with your comments : re The lack of experienced Board members. I am not overly concerned " At this stage !". I still think we are in the rapid growth stage of a business , and as such we are still trying to make our way through areas of uncharted waters. I would find it difficult to believe that even a experienced board member would be able to guide AJX into markets, when we ourselves dont know what our early stage products are capable of. I have been impressed by Dirk, Bob and other members of his team and have no doubt that they are very capable of taking us to the next phase of our business development. I do agree that there will be a time when "strong, experienced board members will be required but feel that we are still yet to put some runs on the board before they are required. The type of individuals you speak of come at a great cost,and l for one do not believe that at this stage of our business they would warrant their remuneration for what they would bring to the table. As always really appreciate your input. H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.