AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

"Last year's reports on sales, customer numbers, pipeline and so...

1. 33,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1731
    "Last year's reports on sales, customer numbers, pipeline and so on were not much better than a pig's breakfast. (In case you are wondering - yes I wrote and contacted the business on the matter many times). My view was always that either whoever was writing that stuff was obfuscating or had no idea on sales. A properly skilled Board would not have let such communication go out the door - or continue. "

On that point I would totally agree , but surely someone like the CFO Aaron could make consistent financial reports .
    I work with mining companies and am associated with contractors that have to present results and graphs that need to be JORC compliant so industrial metrics are applied in the same way to all gold producers for example .
    There is no reason why the current directors and managers at AJX could not spend an afternoon together working out what exact inputs they will use going forward and using the same inputs to report from at each investor update or quarterly report or annual report ie a cash flow report in the annual report exactly the same as the quarterlies and if variation what they are rather than leaving investors guessing about it on HC .
    If they divided the investment segments up to show at the very least revenue from each product segment (Alexicool compared to Alexiflame ) it would also make it far less opaque to read announcements , there are companies with only a $1o M cap on the ASX that show divisional revenue and profit differences, so surely a $150M cap company like AJX could do that instead of showing just a single revenue figure .
    The most recent gaff was the June reporting on Alexicool sales being up 8 times what they had been at the start of the year but with no $ amount shown for what the change was to benchmark it , why treat investors as fools ????
    I am sure the current managers and directors have the knowledge base and intellect to make changes in reporting without taking on any more directors this is 101 accounting .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.