AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Thanks for the links P. I agree that a board should have in...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Thanks for the links P.

I agree that a board should have in depth knowledge of how a business runs, political knowledge and banking knowledge are not and never will be the same as the knowledge required for running a startup company and making it successful. Now our board members may also possess those skills from other areas but I've not been able to find where that's the case.
    On the point of remuneration, we all know what's happened with Alexium (and other companies these guys have been), I know I would've much preferred to have hired another 4 dr bobs over the last 12 months than pay what I think is excessive remuneration to executives (I will be having my say this year through voting on that as will many others).

Lastly I think we need a definite answer as to when this new board member is going to be appointed from Australia. I think it's imperative we have someone based in Australia that we have guaranteed access to legally if anything isn't done properly in the future. It is also a legal obligation for all ASX listed companies and I don't know why Alexium have been allowed to get away with not having an Australian resident on the board and if that isn't answered in the next webinar then perhaps ASIC needs to be directly involved (these are things we've been paying the current board members to have taken care of, why haven't they?)

We get one say a year and that's through our voting rights, make sure you sign up to the new share registry here

https://investor.automic.com.au/

And have your say, I wonder why it was changed in the first place.

Cheers

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.