CTM 2.17% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

"The current price of $0.30 , equates to 30/8 = 3.75 cents of...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "The current price of $0.30 , equates to 30/8 = 3.75 cents of pre-consolidation.
    It's very demorolising, bit i believe it will bounce up in the not too distant future."

Hi Tonyg,

Maybe you should send a copy of this post to the executives of the company (If they are not reading/following them already), and ask them as to why they were under the strong belief that the sp wouldn't retreat after a share consolidation, and if they are still holding that same thought, roflmao.

Good luck all. And, most importantly, we will need plenty of patience.

Just put them in the bottom drawer like I did and have a quick glance at them every now and then to make sure that the mould hasn't started growing upon them. One day, God knows, they may turn into some good money for us.

One thing is for sure though. And that is that, if I was to put all the money I invested in CTM over the years (GGY before), at Interest Bearing Deposits only, the investment would be worth at least four or five times the current value of my shares.

But we never know. Especially when we get someone telling us that our shares will be at close to $1 dollar in the near future. IMHO, we will have to make sure that AGO will not keep/force our sp down and make a move on us before that though. I can't see them being willing to pay us, (if they were to take us out that is), more than they will have to.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.