PAA 4.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

Trial Centre Monepantel Pharmaust

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1910
    Hi all,

I normally confine myself with the science aspect and have a muted interest in clinical trials. The results of the trial are a different issue.

The reason I have a limited interest in clinical trial sites is there 354,130 studies ongoing worldwide. That's a huge amount in many differing locations throughout the world.

So, the reason for this post. If I was to mention that MPL could be trialled at the number two rated site in the world. Would that pique your interest?

My rationale is thus : I was looking at the best trial sites for MND . Sites where we could judge Toferson/ AMX0035/ Radicava and Edaravone compared to MPL. I notified PAA and they are looking at this option. No impediments have been noted by myself or others.

So Boston Massachusetts Hospital for our Phase 2 MND/ALS trial.

Many of the PAA HC people know me and what I post is scientific and I leave the subjective bits behind in the wake.

I very much appreciate that your time is valuable and so is mine. So there is no point in wasting each other's time unless there is objectivity involved.

This is the first ALS platform trial, accelerating the path to new ALS therapies by testing multiple treatments at once, reducing the cost of research by 30%, decreasing the trial time by 50% and increasing patient participation by 67%.

The Healey & AMG Center for ALS at Massachusetts General has assembled a team of experts to dramatically rethink how early phase trials in ALS are performed and to accelerate a path to effective treatments.

Borrowing from successes in cancer drug development, the Healey & AMG Center for ALS at Mass General, in partnership with Tackle ALS, are leading the first Platform Trial initiative for ALS.

Traditionally, each trial evaluates only one drug at a time, and requires lengthy start-up and execution times. Platform trials, instead, are trials where multiple drugs are tested at the same time, using specialized statistical tools. New regimens (drugs) can be added as they become available thereby decreasing or eliminating the gap in time from identification of a rationale therapy to testing. Thus, the focus is on the disease, rather than any individual experimental agent, and the platform remains open long-term until successful cures are found.

We fully anticipate that more treatments will be added to the HEALEY ALS Platform Trial, supported by pharma, foundation partners, philanthropy, federal and other fundraising initiatives. We encourage the academic and industry community to engage with the Healey & AMG Center ALS Trial Design Team at any time to work together on ALS therapy development.

Nominations of therapies for inclusion in the platform trial will continue on an ongoing, rolling basis.

https://www.definitivehc.com/blog/most-common-clinical-trials-by-therapy-area

Massachusetts Hospital rated number two in the USA for clinical studies.

Excited? If not you definitely need to be.

The Healey platforms look like the perfect vehicle for PAA to advance the MND trial.

I am always amazed at this drug.

Kpax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $140.9K 586.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12010 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ 164909
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.