MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

1. False. Not only could you have picked this up from the...

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    1. False. Not only could you have picked this up from the headline MSB: PHASE 3 HEART FAILURE TRIAL SIZE SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED, you could have picked it up from the detail: The FDA has agreed to a reduction in the current Phase 3 trial size from 1,165 to approximately 600 patients due to a proposed change in the primary endpoint.
    The 2nd "confirmatory study" was announced before the reduction in numbers in the first trial, but as yet hasn't even begun.
    2 a) any evidence for that? just supposition on your part?
    b) You appear to have missed the second reason
    3) So? This 'parallel trial' wording bothers me - parallel could be construed as 'simultaneously' or at least 'contemporaneously' - but it hasn't even begun recruiting yet - and who is supposed to fund it?
    4) Excellent! We shall all look forward to the release...

Stop talking crap and embrace the fact that they are very close, and if phase 2 results are anything to go by we are looking good.

I agree there should be less 'crap' talked - best to stick to actual, true facts then just making up what you want to be true. The phase II trial was a failure on all predefined endpoints wasn't it?
    Last edited by hottuna: 13/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.