HAV 0.00% 19.5¢ havilah resources limited

trial mine, page-7

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Clark888, that PSIRA approval shouldnt be to far away (I hope)and then its gold fever for HAV. The pit will be shallow and method of recovery low cost should result in a profit bonaza for us all. Just sounds to good doesnt it.

From the ann CHAIRMAN’S ADDRESS TO AGM 19 December 2007 HAVILAH – HEADING TOWARDS PRODUCTION

"Portia, the enigmatic gold deposit we have drilled on the Benagerie dome, will be our first mining operation, starting with the trial mine as we have previously described. Under the 60-70 metres of soft overburden lies a rich gold horizon which, if our modelling is confirmed, will result in a gold mine, with the gold won by simple opencut mining and gravity separation of the gold. We have lodged all our Mine Plans with PIRSA and are finalising an historic agreement with the Adnyamathanha Native Title Claimants. The details are confidential but it is a very fair outcome for the parties, and will provide a shared reward and enable Havilah to provide employment opportunities to the indigenous community."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80576 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.