PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

trial mining conclusion date, page-14

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    BM3121

This is a b. tough game that we are in. 80% of investors get it wrong and lose money. There are thousands of sad tales about what could have been.

I wish I was better at it, but I have had my disasters, and my last mistake was only a few months back when ABU was 3.8c, I should have sold when it started dropping.

Those who are highly successful at share investing usually have set rules that they follow, and rule number one is always, always, maintain your capital. I know it is hard to do, but those who have been holding ABU for 10 years or so, should have sold out when it was dropping and maintained their capital.

No use crying over mistakes made, but learning from them.

ABU's sp hasn't progressed as we'd like due to a number of factors. The huge number of shares out there make it a stock whose sp can be manipulated by traders. We've had the big Tanami Gold sell off of the shares that they owned. We've had ABU dropping out of the ASX 300, and then this week, Tanami investors selling their ABU shares to buy into the Tanami rights issue.

I'm not saying that ABU is the best stock to be holding, there may well be others about to make a meteoric rise, but in the longer term I believe that ABU's sp will, at the very least, reach the 6c to 9c predicted price range that was posted this week. I'm holding out for 10c+. If you've held ABU for 10 years, then another 6 months shouldn't hurt?

And who knows, if you hold ABU for another 10 years it might be in the $5 to $10 range that some are predicting, even when they are sober!

2014 should be a milestone year for ABU and hopefully the sp will reflect this, soon to be great, company's success!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.