PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Nice post Andres,There are many viewpoints on what investing...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Nice post Andres,

There are many viewpoints on what investing strategies to use.

With 3.3b ABU shares being owned, there must be a lot people who are holding stock on the basis of "hope".

When a new mining company is launched, those who believe in the prospectus and the "hope" that the company will begin mining one day, and be successful, buy the stock.

I read the Resource Stocks magazine each month, and there are dozens of stories highlighting mining companies that make evangelical predictions about mining in the future, and people buy their stock in the "hope" that they are correct.

Then there are those who won't touch ABU until the first ounces of Gold are being milled in the full-on mining, as they need the proof that all ABU's predictions have come to fruition.

Yes, buying on "hope" may not be a wise sentiment, but ABU has been totally creditable to date. DeLoitte label it "confidence". The more confident you are in a company, its management and its mining strategy, the more that you are likely to buy the stock.

Once ABU has released its trial mining results, and they have been scrupulously analysed by all and sundry, once ABU gains its mining licence, and begins the process of mining, investor confidence should be sky high and there should be a significant rise in the sp.

I "hope"!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.