PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Thanks Helmenesh, I try to be objective, but mine is just one...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Thanks Helmenesh, I try to be objective, but mine is just one opinion amongst many, and some disagree, and some even vote down anything anyone says about ABU that is positive!!

But when you think about it, if all does go to plan, and ABU does reach 10c+, that's over 400% profit from today's prices. My Bank account is only paying me 4%, that would take 100 years in simple interest terms to get to that amount, or 35.5 years with compound interest!

Wilto, no need to be apologetic about your posts!
    "Please excuse my amateur attempt i know there are more knowledgeable posters on here that will chime in."

I don't think that there are too many Warren Buffets reading these posts! My professional trader friends said that they wouldn't stoop so low as to read a HC post!

We're all in the same boat, trying to make successful trades and make some money through the success of ABU. All comments, ideas and opinions from all and sundry are welcome as far as I'm concerned. It is good to read other people's perspectives, to argue a case, to keep one's feet on the ground and not to get carried away with the hype around stocks.

Only 2 weeks ago the idea was floated that there could be a "mother lode" of Gold in the Old Pirate area that ABU hasn't discovered yet. I hadn't read or thought about that before. Wow, wouldn't that be nice to discover!

Whether someone has $200 000 invested in ABU or $1000, their opinion is just as important.

So ABU followers continue the posts, if nothing else they are interesting to read on a dull day for ABU on the ASX!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.