PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

trial mining conclusion date, page-7

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Also Trial Mining results lead to confidence:

The company has confidence that the mine is economically viable.

The investors gain confidence in the project and believe that they will make money.

The greater the confidence in the mine and the company the greater the value of the company as investors pour money into it and the sp rises.

Deloitte has outlined their beliefs for positive feasibility studies, equivalent to ABU's trial mining.

"The project value of a mineral property is a function of the knowledge gained about a mineral resource / property and the potential to economically extract the mineral resource. Projects typically increase in value as the knowledge about a mineral property increases as a result of increased confidence. The greatest increase in the value of a mineral property, subject to the granting of mining licences and permits, is from the discovery to the Feasibility Study stage if the project is determined to be economically viable."

ABU has had a few factors acting against the sp, including Tanami Gold selling off their huge holding of ABU shares, Tanami share owners selling their ABU shares to buy Tanami options, ABU falling out of the ASX 300 etc.

Hopefully these overhangs are quickly diminishing.

When the full trial mining results are out, and the big investors and instos gain the confidence that there is plenty of Money to be made by investing in ABU, then we may see a sharp correction in the sp.

Positive trial mining results before Christmas would be much appreciated by ABU shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.