PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

trial mining permit, page-7

1. 13,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    If you want a guide on short term direction for the sector;

I am finding Maund is getting a bit cocky lately and likes to put “the sheep” down but I do find he is good at picking moves in gold and he is now suggesting we are either at or very close to a major low.
    I agree with him that it seems the sector is at extreme lows on sentiment.

“COTs, sentiment and public opinion and a raft of technical indicators are all at low extremes that continue to indicate that gold is marking out a major low here and set to reverse to the upside before long. So you can safely ignore all the fair weather pundits who are coming out of the woodwork to proclaim gold's bullmarket dead, and also the plethora of bearish articles appearing in the mainstream media at Big Money's behest in order to squeeze the last drop of blood out of the little guy before the next big rally starts.”

“Another indication of a bottom for the sector is the abysmally low reading of the Gold Miners Bullish % Index, which at 3.3% is currently only a shade above its 2008 crash lows. It is astounding that this index has dropped from 73% to 3.3% in just a few months. What is clearly shows is that there is virtually no-one left to turn bearish on the sector, which means it is unlikely that it will drop much more, and the other side of the coin is that the moment buyers do show up in any numbers, it is likely to generate an explosive rally.”

http://www.safehaven.com/article/29025/gold-market-update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.