CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Good on ya for talking to PIE for us shareholders...TU from...

1. 328 Posts.
    Good on ya for talking to PIE for us shareholders...

TU from me...

For those that think TLS works any different from any other big company, the wheels MAY (note, did not say WILL) turn slowly and this MAY be a wait and see game... I have worked in the past with major multi-national company's and the spending of 'loose change' certainly, if the company has any sense to it (an TLS is one of these company's that at times has no sense), shareholder approval may be needed, but in this case, who knows... only those in power WILL know and they will not be running to the HC forums to seek guidance.

This is one stock I see ramped up and down heaps and it makes me good coin swing trading small parcels. I have now set a long term holding on it, but it won't stop me trading the gaps...

I hope in all honesty, it gets sold back down again to the .019 levels again. I want to top up more... (at least everyone knows where stand on it)... I am certainly not ramping this EITHER way as I feel, as a shareholder, if this stock has got the goods, Mr Market will price it accordingly.

Mr Market is always right... (something you learn the hard way,,,lol)...

Nothing would make me happier to get that announcement that everyone wants, but I am also a realist (got burnt on other stocks to prove this an learnt from this), an way smarter now...

Good Luck.... I believe that PIE has the goods (look at my other posts on PIE) and a great management team, but also a real enough about it not to fall for it as well. Like I said previously, only lay out what you can afford to lose on any SPECKY stock.... after all, this is all it is until it become a player with that ANN that all are waiting on.

Win or lose, I am on for the ride :>)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.