LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Shalke, from memory, and I might have to be corrected here, but...

1. 48 Posts.
    Shalke, from memory, and I might have to be corrected here, but I believe from company announcements that the demo plant was supposed to produce 8 barrels of fuel per day, linc have only stated so far that liquids have been produced, didn't say how much, could be a cup full a day, but definetly no quantity or quality, HECK, i'm sure I could build a still in the back yard myself, boil up a bag of coal , and announce to the world that I have produced liquid from coal..

Look, don't get me wrong, I'm not down ramping linc, indeed have been in it from the very start, the prospectus is lying around the house somewhere, and up until the last 10 months or so they have done a fantastic job, one could argue that the global crisis has not helped, but at the end of the day, linc are about turning coal into diesel, and your right, the market including myself are not sophisticated enough to interpret data from the demo plant, but I sure as hell know what 8 barrels look like..

And don't you think, that if the process has been proven, that the major energy players, and institutions would be all over linc , pouring money in to get a piece of the action ?
    As Ive said before, I hope linc can pull it off, it'll be great for queensland, australia, and the world in general, but it is still a work in progress, and nothing has been proven to date .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.