LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

trial plant, page-41

1. 671 Posts.
    Well I too have been waiting on the numbers and what the company can achieve with gas to liquids. Now that being said, as impatient as I can be from time to time, I fully understand that what Linc are achieving are firsts in the industry and as such there would be bugs to iron out, with tests to be run.

The catalyst is the key in the conversion of syngas to liquids. Go do some of your own research and you will find other large players have difficulties here. So to get to the point you want production numbers. They are obviously tweaking and testing to come up with the best results possible, as in volumes for production, before releasing announcements to market. They have told us they have succeeded in converting syngas...awesome feather in the cap, now they are attempting to get the technology to the best standard they can in producing products.

So when can we expect an announcement? Well if you take a listen to the last boardroom radio session with PB he said that we can expect an announcement/report coming out shortly in terms of the product and what they can achieve through gas to liquids. Exciting times ahead in my opinion. UBS will hurry the coal sales along...Completely off the topic of Gas to liquids, if the company cannot achieve what its says it wants to (unlikely), they will be worth a lot more then a $1.50 once the coal sales go through, so you would be mad to sell now either way.

Later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.