LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

trial plant, page-73

1. 51 Posts.
    i have no idea re future cnx price. however, agk is in the coal/electricity/gas game, has a similar no of shares on issue[i said similar]. agk is involved in renewables [wind, hot rocks] and has retail arms. SO, having said i have no idea re future prices[i'm no genius, i bought cnx @ 62c] i am in no way disparaging this stock, i'd like to know how lnc is going to be valued at 15-20 bucks when a dividend paying producer with a market cap of 6 or so billion can be compared to a junior who has an as yet unproven[commercially] process, some pegs in the ground and a grand vision. let's be real, we're at the spec end here. we share a belief that the technology is workable, i'm interested in how the 15-20 valuation is possible, that's all. i hope we never import another barrel of crude. i think you have mistaken my post as a slag, not so. cnx has uranium and gold plays as well. lnc was the darling of the bourse last year and cnx was the red headed bastard child that nobody wanted[esp @ 62c] hope this clarifies my post. good luck to all. i browse the forums mostly... i don't think i am experienced enough, brave enough or knowledgable enough to engage in a slagging match. adios.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.