WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Trial results interpretation

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    This trial was to measure ‘restoration of pain-free function’ against the biggest seller in that market

Therefore, the following is an absolutely outstanding result:

Max pain reduction 32% higher than comparator.

It is the experience of a climbing ‘maximum pain’ level during exercise that progressively discourages people from exercising and causes them to seek products that will let them continue.

3 out of 10 reckon it is the best (related…) product they have tried.

It seems logical to me that this would be predominately the same 32% who found the max pain they experienced was significantly reduced. They are the most important and significant group to target, since everyone is slowly moving towards higher pain during exercise as their condition deteriorates with age.

Comparing the central aim of the trial with the results reinforces to me how good the result is.

Have yet to see any substantial argument that this trial result is not terrific or why P&G will not choose to exercise their option when they can use this trial as their marketing cornerstone. No-one else in the industry is in a position to criticise the marginal efficacy when their own products are not able to deliver any better and the superior pain relief is a winning point of difference.

The result also seems to bode very well for OBJ’s prospects in superior delivery of straight-out pain relief products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.