PAA 2.27% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

I reckon there are plenty of potential investors who have looked...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 368
    I reckon there are plenty of potential investors who have looked at PAA over the past couple of years and have determined that they are too hard to get a handle on.

Those unfamiliar with the science may dismiss the program as pie-in-the-sky stuff. A molecule with so many indications must be Disallowed, eh?

Some may be sitting on the sidelines waiting for an entry point. After all, surely this kind of research takes many years. Best to wait for a catalyst that will ensure short term gains.

The PharmAust board play their cards very close to their chest. I personally hope they are holding a royal flush and sitting pretty as the stakes continue to pile up on the table.

The share price will pop big time as soon as one of the cashed up Big Pharma's announce they want Monepantel in their stable. My feeling is that day may arrive earlier than many expect. The current SP is ridiculous in my opinion. If I had the readies, I would swoop and pick up another mill. Even if the deal doesn't get done this year, we are sitting on a suite of patents with a long runway and multiple clinical programs to further enhance the value of Monepantel.

Not investment advice. Do your own research.

Good luck to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $194.1K 889.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 114999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.