MSB 0.00% $1.09 mesoblast limited

agree. And just as comfort for all holders, here is a refresh of...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    agree.
    And just as comfort for all holders, here is a refresh of 10th March Mesoblast announcement - just one key paragraph to reread. See last line.

“Additionally, in post-hoc analyses of a 60-patient randomized controlled study in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), remestemcel-L infusions were well tolerated, significantly reduced inflammatory biomarkers, and significantly improved pulmonary function in those patients with elevated inflammatory biomarkers. Since the same inflammatory biomarkers are also elevated in COVID-19, these data suggest that remestemcel-L could be useful in the treatment of patients with ARDS due to COVID-19. The COPD study results have been submitted for presentation at an international conference, with full results to be submitted for publication shortly”

results due for publication soon.

plus, SI has referenced 48 patient trial.

plus, we know Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute (exec director Bob Graham) pushing hard to have trial started as soon as possible (stated 12th March) using MSC’s. Very high probability is with Mesoblast given Silvio and Bob have existing relationship. Also note the same timing of Both MSB announcement and Bob Graham going to media on this topic. Have posted this before. From 6.30

Patience. Covid 19 work is underway. Not disputable. Whether actual trial has started or not is legal, politics. But it will happen. I expect announcement on result, not commencement. Give it one month tops. And breathe.

FDA WILL almost certainly approve BLA next week too. personal opinion. But BLA submissions were rolling and tollgate approved as milestones internally along the way. Last submission end Jan was a small part of overall submission.
    And I believe last submission largely admin/logistics/industrialising (someone should correct this last point).

MSB is recession proof. Capital well managed. And outside of covid 19 potential will be commercial this year.

I am going to try and read a book as a form of meditation. The question for us all is what benefit or betterment do we have control over during the anxious waiting, market capitulation and down time from covid. How do I philosophically own the moment. And get back to appreciating the simple things in life. I have not read a book in 5 years. Am going to choose a classic like Don Quixote or most likely Moby Dick. Call me Ishmael
    Last edited by pezsaz: 28/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.