DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

trial update conference call, page-3

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    My take from the conference call :

- The Graph on P18 of the presentation does not show all the patient data collected to date. There are several patients that have not shown healing, but they are not shown on the graph. The intention of the graph was to show that there was a trend for significant healing well before 24 weeks ( 24 weeks is the time that standard of care + placebo gives significant healing)

- Graph on right on P19 : The data for this graph includes the 33% on placebo (Graph on left = VitroCard = 100% VF001). It is difficult to get a proper reading given early stage of trial, but given it is showing strong healing trend like VitroCard trend, this is a positive sign. "Technically" the current trial data should see a slightly less of a healing slope than VitroCard Trial given 33% placebo patients in current trial, but it's early stage data and VitroCard trial was not as tightly controlled.

I take the data as a pretty strong sign of good things to come. Hopefully we get a further patient update at next quarter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.