PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

trial

1. 3 Posts.
    I have been watching ABM for a while now and it is obvious there are vast amounts of gold in this area with great potential but I have a few concerns regarding the plant itself. To do proper test work a processing plant has to be in a steady state with as few interruptions as possible. This applies to any kind of processing. For instance it should be run 24 hours a day and nonstop till trial has been completed. Of course with initial start-up there will always be problems and that is why low grade is put through at the start. Once the plant is steadied then the real grade should be introduced. If the mill was to be stop/started the build-up of gold in the mill is flushed out (or at least a lot of it) and so the grades from the test work are affected. It is never going to run right through without stoppages of course but that is the aim. At the end of the trial low grade or waste would be put through the mill to flush as much gold from the circuit as possible. Of course there will be gold still caught up in the mill and other parts of the plant but 1000 Oz’s seems way too high as an estimate.
    The other problem I see is if there were just 10 000 tonnes for the trial why has it taken approximately five months to complete this trial if there were not some kind of issues with the plant. How can it be increased to 150 000 tonnes per year when it seems like the throughput is probably only 5tph and that is allowing for only 2 ½ months of constant feed through the mill.
    It is hard to see from the photographs just how the circuit is set up but maybe it will take more capital to bring the plant up to full production than first thought.
    I am no expert at all but a curious shareholder. I am sure a more knowledgeable reader could help answer some of my concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.