PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Chuk,It certainly is quiet in here!Just got back from a few days...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Chuk,

It certainly is quiet in here!

Just got back from a few days off. Where is everyone and whats with the share price?

Trial mining finishes today or tomorrow, there should be a 3 in front of the price by now!

Anyone think it strange that Darren said trial mining finishes on a Thursday? Thats a bit specific to my suspicious mind.

I think it is probably correct and that Darren wants the last of the gold off site before the weekend. Probably sending non-essential personnel home for the Christmas break so they are fresh to start getting the plant dismantled in New Year.

Unless Perth Mint accept deliveries 24 hours, I'd say the gold will be leaving early morning Thursday or Friday. I doubt any plane small enough to land at Wilsons can make it to Perth in one hop, so I reckon they use a Charter to (probably) Broome and a commercial flight to Perth in time to get to the Mint.

Either way, final processed results should be known by COB Thursday if thats the way things are panning out. Combine that with the results of the FOMC early Thursday morning which should indicate where POG is heading and I think there is a fair chance of another announcement on Friday morning.

Pity we will have to wait until January for the final results once gold in circuit is extracted and processed, but any extra is a big bonus to cash flow.

Personally, I think head grades will be around the 20g/t mark principally due to excellent dilution management.

Stage 2 processing was planned for about 2 years from memory, this could probably be completed in 15-18 months due to the lower ore volume to extract and process ie less waste.

Planned to process 300k tonnes @ 11gpt : roughly 100koz allowing for temporary loss to tailings.

@ A$1300 /oz = revenue of A$130 million over 2 years. Condense that to 18 months and the profit margin has to be significantly higher. Even if the processing costs are the same, overheads will be only 75% of predicted due to the faster turnaround.

Just my 2 nuggets worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.638K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 81073422 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21887389 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.