PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

trial, page-13

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    thrumyeyes,

I agree with you on people being impatient. Those that just want to day trade are sure to make some money short term, but at these prices and with the upside to this project, those that buy now and hold for a year or more are going to make an absolute fortune in the long term if everything goes to plan.

The mill clean out in my mind is important both to understanding grade and dilution management, but given that we have already proved that grades are in excess of predicted, is not the be all and end all at present.

The infrastructure is already in place to commence mining for stage 2 as soon as the licence is granted. There is plenty of preparation work to do in the meantime, sterilisation drilling of ROM pads, waste rock dumps, tailings dams etc can as far as I know take place before grant of licence. Earthworks probably not, although I'm sure there is plenty of room in the current tailings dam for several months processing using current plant configuration while additional work is completed.

There is also more exploration to do. The extensional drilling announced to OP Central and South last week can probably happen at the same time as other drilling - the rig will be on site.

Results of the drilling is another probable announcement sometime in Q1/14.

There are also probably announcements from Clancy deal and the IGO JV coming up in the next few months.

Apart from POG and waiting on mining license, where is the downside???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.