SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

trials: no further need at the moment, page-31

1. 8,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    Barnsty

Don't you think you are being a big hard? Vagif is at the cutting edge of some things. He's reaching for the stars. Solagran is lucky to have grabbed his services from his Aura Body Clinic. Read these bits about Vagif.

BTW, I wonder whether the Denis Kilroy in the Channel 7 item the same person that you say sat all night at the meeting looking extremely worried. Perhaps he's worried because the receptionist now thinks that his wife Fiona is his grand daughter.

--------------------------------

Channel 7 Today Tonight

"Losing weight by fasting

* Reporter: Rodney Lohse
    * Broadcast Date: March 31, 2005

AFL coach, Grant Thomas, achieved some amazing results with St Kilda in 2004 but it was his results off the field that had everyone talking.

In less than a month, Mr Thomas lost 22kg. He credits his extraordinary transformation to Dr Vagif Soultanov, a Russian naturopath living in Australia.

Dr Soultanov believes his system could help people to lose weight with proper control and understanding.

He added, however, that achieving weight-loss was not the reason behind the diet.

"It's a side-effect to my fasting and fluid diet, which I have used to treat all sorts of ailments from eczema to cancer," Dr Soultanov said.

--------------------------------------------

Dennis Kilroy said he used Dr Soultanov's diet to treat a heart condition, while his wife Fiona and their two children used it for chronic eczema.

"We had a situation in my company a couple of years when a receptionist thought Fiona was my daughter after she finished the program," Mr Kilroy said.

For further information about the diet, contact Dr Vagif Soultanov, at Aura Body Clinic, 255 Park Street, South Melbourne, (03) 9682 7600.

--------------------------------------------

Instant Kirlian diagnostic system (IKiDs). A unique form of diagnosis.
    Soultanov, V.; Charalambous, J.; White, E.; Sapunar, D.
    Bioelectromagnetism, 1998. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on
    15-18 Feb 1998 Page(s):147 - 148

Summary:Medicine has long been challenged to detect disease before it can do irreversible damage, usually by means of invasive tests after the presentation of symptoms. This paper introduces a unique diagnostic tool, the Instant Kirlian Diagnostic System (IKiDS) which derives from the work of the Kirlians of Russia in 1939. It delineates both the disease process and its energetic precursors in the human energy field, allowing for treatment and lifestyle changes before real damage occurs. IKiDS utilises a sensor, high voltage electronics and computer software to “capture” an energy discharge from the fingertips which contains valuable diagnostic information. The research summary is based on analysis of over 1000 sets of prints. Whilst some diagnostic puzzles remain, it is clear that IKiDS has impressive diagnostic and evaluative capabilities. Furthermore, it is accurate, user friendly and offers a complete picture of the physical, mental and emotional condition in “real time”. Future research directions are indicated.
    --------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.