EMS 11.5% 2.9¢ eastern metals limited

trials, results, announcements, page-48

1. 1,893 Posts.

DDzx - Given many bought the options at much higher prices whilst under the impression we were doing a phase three trial the re-issuing of the options would be the right thing to do - you only have to see what happened to both the heads and the options after they anounced the results back in April last year and revealed the phase 2 situation - they fell like a rock as people suddenly realised the time line for getting this project to market had suddenly blown out by over a year

As a an option holder and shareholder I am hopeful they will and I would be happy to pay a small consideration for this to be done

Clyde

mumbler - a very sound and reasoned post - well done - it is the irony of being a part owner of the company - you are not allowed to always know just what is going on

I concur that Mike and Steve are quality people and have the sharholders interests at heart and I also appreciate the waiting is particularly hard when the share price continually falls - once they have the SPP put away and fully underwritten it will be onward and upward but it is a shame they they will have to dilute us all at a far greater rate than should have been necessary if only they could have bought some PR/marketing to the table

Clyde

Ramblings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $15.46K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 370370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.