trials, results, announcements, page-50

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:23 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: EMS options

dear Steve

i writing in respect of the EMSO and EMSOB options

many, such as myself, have been loyal EMS shareholders for many years, including participating fully in capital raisings

my experience is EMS has at times not been overt in its disclosures and never once met published goals

for example, EMS first mentioned having Artimist ready for sale many years ago

although, due to is small size, we were naive to believe so, EMS gave the impression the previous trial would be the final trials

this impression was also included in broker reports, which were compiled in conjunction with EMS, given the broker raised capital for EMS

both shareholders and the media were shocked when, on 28 April 2010, EMS made an announcement including the term ?Phase IIa clinical study?

similarly, the current trial delays have blown out the completion expectations to the 3rd quarter

that the multi-nation trial has not commenced by now, March 2011, is something shareholders did not expect last year

with a new board, including yourself and Mike Stewart, shareholders did have expectations of improved planning, guidance and performance

i acknowledge delays in Africa are inevitable and expected, however EMS appear to have failed in factoring in such inevitable delays in their published guidance to shareholders

the purpose of this email is not criticism

the sole purpose of my email is to request EMS consider re-issuing the EMSO and EMSOB options

for example, last week, I sold 1,200,000 EMSO options for $2,400, incurring a loss of $3,600. i sold the EMSO because i considered the trials would not be completed by 31 May 2011

however, I decided to retain 250,000 EMSOB. my personal investment in EMSOB is $4,500

in view of the poor performance of EMS over many years and what can only be regarded as misguidance after misguidance, i believe it is only fair EMS re-issue the EMSO and EMSOB options, say for 0.1 cent each

this has been done by many companies, most recently by GBZ on 21 June 2010

yours faithfully

DDzx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.387M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $336 16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 486396 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 198321 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.